What is the Sea 2 Sky Gravel Fondo
The Newest Gravel Fondo in Western Canada put on by the most experienced Gravel Fondo Team in Western Canada. We have over 15 years if event management experience and 7 years experience setting up and running Gravel Fondos in Western Canada
On April 25th, 2020 the Sea2Sky Fondo will showcase the amazing scenery of the Squamish Valley and Sea to Sky Corridor while also providing a scenic and challenging ride.
This is a great event with a post celebration including race meal and cold beer Bonfire, Music and a Souvenir T shirt and tons of draw prizes!
There are 2 distances of Gravel Fondos to choose from for all fitness levels
• 50K Medio Fondo Course Description:
- Mostly flat a few small climbs and all on gravel roads.
- Elevation gain just under 700M
• 100K Full Fondo Course Description
Actually a bit less than100km is actually 92kms.
- Elevation gain just over 1500M. with no single track.
- Some hills and a few sharp climbs but nothing over 9%
Start and finish is in the Squamish Valley
We also have Individual and team competitions and their results are based upon combined times